To Engage, Enlighten and Empower: Celebrating 50 Years of Faculty Research at Union Institute & University
Deadline: June 16, 2014
The Faculty Council is pleased to announce a call for faculty research papers and/or research presentations. This mini-conference is a university-wide event designed to encourage collaboration, communication, and community-building across all academic programs. We hope to include many different voices representing a range of disciplines to promote and grow connections and discussions among all programs.
The projects will be presented on Monday, July 7, 2014, 7:30-9:00 pm EDT at the Holiday Inn in Erlanger, Kentucky and broadcast live via Adobe Connect or GoToMeeting. Specific details will be shared with all participants before to the event.
Research paper presentations
• Approximately 20 minutes long.
• Can range from a more traditional conference paper to a creative work to a description of a community project.
• Send an abstract to Dr. Rosanne Kennedy (Rosanne.Kennedy@myunion.edu) by June 16, 2014.
Shorter research presentations
• Approximately five minutes long.
• Can be varied – anything that you are currently engaged in, working on, thinking about, or have already accomplished.
• Examples: a description of a current project or research interest, an announcement of recently published work, a project in your community, or recent pedagogical strategies developed and implemented.
• Submit your name and a few lines of your topic/interest to Dr. Kennedy by June 16, 2014.